We have been trying to go to the zoo since this Monday, but were side-tracked by a round of stomach flu. Molly and Paige were both hit, and it was NOT fun. Needless to say, the kids all seemed fine yesterday, so today I felt it was time to get out of the house before the rain hit. I'm so glad we did it, because it was such a nice day and a lot of the animals were out.
Paige has become a very proficient walker and while we were eating our picnic lunch I let her out of the stroller to explore. We were sitting by the flamingo pond, and Molly was so thrilled to be able to tell Paige all about them. It was really sweet.
Because Garrett is still primarily crawling (and putting everything he comes across in his mouth) he spent his zoo visit in the stroller. But it was our new (to us) double jogging stroller, which he thought was pretty cool.






2 comments:
I'm so glad you finally made it to the zoo. Amy--you are a gifted photographer!
I am in awe that you take your little ones to the zoo on your own AND have a picnic lunch. I can't wait until I have the confidence to join you.
Post a Comment