Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver...


There is something special about the 2010 Winter Olympics being in Vancouver this year. I lived in that city for 6 years and fell in love with it. So I was REALLY excited when I opened the twins' birthday present from my sister Michelle. She bought official Olympic gear for all three kids, including the awesome jackets you see above. They each also got a shirt with an Olympic mascot on them with the matching stuffed animal. I have LOVED taking the kids out in their Olympic gear and people always comment on them. And of course, there's nothing I love more than dressing my kids in coordinating outfits - hahaha! Thanks Michelle for the AWESOME gift!

1 comment:

aaron krista kellen shea and ansley said...

Amy, your kiddos get cuter and cuter by the day. Could they be any more precious? And the Canada gear is adorable! Thanks for posting often and keeping us all updated on your lives. It is so nice to be able to keep up to date on things even though we're so many miles apart. Think of you often my dear friend!