Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is always a special time in our household because it just happens to be our wedding anniversary. This year, Steve and I have been married 6 years. These last few years have FLOWN by and as I reflect back I can't help but think that I'm the luckiest woman ever. I married the most giving, loving, kind and generous man alive. He constantly surpasses my expectations of what a husband and father should be. I love you Steve! Here we are on our wedding day. Don't we look young and energetic? Little did we know that 6 years later we'd be chasing three kids around! Ha!


Molly also got into Valentine's Day this year. Her preschool class celebrated with a Valentine's Day party, and of course she had to get all dolled up for the occasion.


Even Garrett and Paige got into it this year. I decided to take a picture of them and submit it to Twins Magazine for their Valentine's photo contest. And... I won! Their picture was posted here on their website, and will be published in their next publication. AND they are sending me a copy of the magazine with their picture on the cover. So that was pretty exciting.


I hope that you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day and spend a moment to tell the loved ones in your life how much they mean to you.

1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

Happy Valentine's Day and happy anniversary!!!