Saturday, October 10, 2009

Preschool Field Trip...

On Thursday, Molly's preschool went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Farm. Molly was REALLY looking forward to this trip... and I was completely dreading it. I was dreading it because I didn't know how I was going to get Molly and 2 babies on the hayride. And I didn't know how I was supposed to get a double stroller made for pavement through a corn maze. And I didn't know how I was going to do all this in the middle of the twins nap time (making them extra miserable). I'm amazed that I was able to take a few snaps of the day with our pocket camera. But I'm even more amazed how relatively smoothly the day went. Some of the other moms offered help, and one mom took Molly on the hayride for me while I stayed with the babies who were actually asleep in the stroller. Here's Molly and her little friends on the hayride.


And here's Molly with some of her friends and her four teachers. That's Miss Sharon (her group teacher) on the far right. Molly LOVES her teachers and was constantly trying to hold their hands. Very cute...


And here's Molly with her pumpkin from the patch. She picked out the gnarliest pumpkin you could imagine, and has carried it around with her like a baby for the last two days. That afternoon we painted the pumpkin, which was a big hit!


And here's Garrett and Paige, once again watching the world go by from the stroller. They were tired, but perfect angels the entire time!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! You are proving the world to be smaller than thought! Good for you for facing the "dread" and not letting it stop you from having a fun adventure! I'm proud of all 4 of you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad it worked out!
-danielle