
Well, it appears that my sweet Paige is the girl who "cried wolf". You see, Paige is a puker. If she cries too hard she pukes. If she gags on a toy or some food or a spoon she pukes. She just seems to have a very sensitive gag reflex. And over the last month she seemed to have amped things up. I didn't think much of it because she would cry and then puke, which is pretty much status quo for her. BUT over the last week it did occur to me that the crying seemed to be reasonless, and the puke (which was always all over me) was always orange. After a little experimentation it seems that sweet Paige is allergic to carrots. It's funny that Molly has food allergies, but I never even thought about Paige having an allergic response. But Molly's reaction was always hives. I just assumed the puking was from her crying and the crying was because she is VERY dramatic. And she was always sick 1-2 hours after eating (around bedtime), not immediately after. Poor little thing. And sure enough, the day after she eats carrots she has a diaper blow out of mass proportions (also something I never thought twice about). Poor Paige... she cried wolf too many times and as a result was completely ignored.
2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures Amy! Funny...Alex had the same reaction to kiwi when he was a baby!
Poor little Paige. She is beautiful--great pictures!!!!
Post a Comment