Thursday, October 29, 2009

Disney Princesses on Ice

Last night, I had the absolute pleasure to take Molly to Disney Princesses on Ice. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this evening because of the pure joy Molly had. She was practically vibrating with excitement when we were getting ready. We went with her little friends Ava and Keilani and their mommies. And of course the girls got completely decked out in their princess garb. Here they are at the restaurant before hand.


Even the mommies accessorized for the evening. I let Molly pick out my crown. She said I was the queen!


It was super fun watching the girls hold hands everywhere we went. They were so cute and SO excited!


The show was really fun! And for the full hour and half Molly was completely captivated. When a scary part would come on she would cover her mouth and gasp. When a happy part would happen she would clap. And of course she loved waving to all the characters. I literally teared up twice watching the pure joy she had on her face.


When we got home (at 10:00... late, late, late) she kept thanking me for taking her. She was just thrilled. And even this morning she did a replay of the night's events. There is nothing better than seeing that kind of joy in your child's face.

No comments: