Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Little Man...


Garrett is turning into such a little dude and I love it. It's interesting to me how right from birth he is such a boy and is so dramatically different from my girls. He's constantly trying to crawl, walk, and throw himself off furniture. He's definitely not as dramatic as my girls, which is already evident (and nice) but he isn't afraid to let you know when he's unhappy with something. He loves to wrestle, be thrown around, beat up his toys and splash violently in the water. And his signature is definitely the "Garrett squeal". That boy can scream. Whether he's happy or sad... he's just loud!


He melts my heart. How could I not fall in love with those dreamy eyes. And lucky for him, he inherited his father's gorgeous eyelashes. Sorry for all the pictures in this post... I just couldn't choose between them!