
The highlight of our time together was playing with my new toy! Yup... Nani and Papa spoiled me rotten with a brand new sand and water table. This thing rocks! On one side is a sandbox and the other side is a minature water world. I literally spend hours dumping and pouring and mixing. I was pretty much a wet and gritty mess by the end and I loved it! And Mommy loves it too because this afternoon she was able to do a little consulting work on the laptop outside while I played for an hour. Life is good.

And of course, during their visit there was a lot of chasing me around with cameras. Can't these people just take a break once in a while? I need an agent...

3 comments:
How fun! What a cool table!
Your water table looks pretty neat. We're gonna have to come over and check that out!
Glad to hear that she loves her water table. Isabelle has just the water part and would play with it for hours in the warmer weather months. I love that yours comes with and umbrella. Smart
Post a Comment