Monday, February 4, 2008

First Day of School!

Well... this morning I had my first day at school. I had a great time! Miss Kristina taught me some more sign language and we worked on my sounds! When Mommy dropped me off and said goodbye, I gave her a quick kiss and then went and played with my friends without a second thought. I did have one sad moment of missing her around 11:30 (my typical tired/hungry time) but then we had lunch and I was ready to roll again! All in all, it was fun and I'm looking forward to next week. I'm going to be going every Wednesday morning from now on and I'm looking forward to learning all kinds of cool things there! Now if only Mommy would get over her seperation anxiety! Anyway, here's me and my new teacher, Miss Kristina!

2 comments:

Paige said...

It's okay mommy.... the anxiety will pass.....

Anonymous said...

I am honored to have her!!
Miss Kristina