Friday, February 29, 2008

The newest member of our family...

Well, I'm sure not many of you had an opportunity to read my last blog entry from yesterday afternoon because we typed it out in a flurry of excitement before running out the door. But please refer to the posting below as I announce we have acquired a new family member... a 2006 Toyota Sienna. It pretty much looks like the photo below (same color - photo taken off the Internet) except ours has running boards on the side. We will be picking it up today because we didn't have time to do all the paperwork yesterday with people arriving at our house that evening for Life Group. Let's just say that Mommy is a little more than excited about having a vehicle that will start up without prayer beforehand! Special thanks to Uncle Freddie (a Master Mechanic) who came and checked it out for us before we bought it.

6 comments:

DeAnna said...

Welcome to the soccor mom club! You will be glad to have the dvd player for those extended drives, seeing as how Molly really loves it in our car!!

Jennifer Herring said...

Very nice! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Mini Van Club!! It is nice to have another member!!
Kristina

Katie Scott said...

Congrats! Andrew jokes with me that we will get a mini van some day, but I am not so sure!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am loving the extra room in our new rig. You get spoiled real fast- trust me! I will be thinking of you folks today!

the other Amy and Steve

Andrea said...

Congratulations on the new minivan! I thought I'd never have one, but once we had two kids I was begging to have one! I think you will be quite happy with your decision!