Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Hey there everyone and happy belated Valentine's Day! Yesterday also happened to be Mommy and Daddy's 4th wedding anniversary! Four years and still madly in love! Isn't that nice? To celebrate the occasion, Daddy took the day off of work and we went with Nani and Papa (who are here from Canada) to Lake Tahoe for the day. It was stinking COLD there, but it was still fun to do some shopping and enjoy the amazing views.
And then today we did some more marathon shopping and then went to lunch. That's when things went sour. I was done being hauled everywhere in the car. I was tired and grumpy and I threw a MASSIVE temper tantrum in the restaraunt, including throwing my food, screaming, kicking... you name it. And this was after two previous "time outs". Mommy immediately hauled me out to the car for some "discipline" and Nani and Papa had to take her meal to go. I screamed non-stop for about 20 minutes until we got home and went to bed exhausted. It was unfortunate that Nani and Papa had to see my "uglier" side and Mommy may never take me to a restaraunt again. But I said a tearful sorry... so hopefully she'll forgive me. Hope your Valentine's "week" is going a bit better!

2 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

Happy Anniversary, Amy & Steve!!! You guys will have to go out again to make up for the restaurant incident. :-)

DeAnna said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Anniversary! Sorry to hear about the tantrum...it happens to all of us, hang in there.