Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Allergies and princess dresses...

Well... I had my doctor's appointment today with the pediatric allergist. They put me on a new inhaler that should help alleviate my asthma. And they did a blood test so they can pinpoint some of my triggers. I didn't cry at all when they took my blood, just some quiet whimpers and a few tears welling up. That is until they tried to tape that cotton ball to my arm. That's when I lost it... it was the last straw. I guess it will be worth it if my allergies can be better controlled. Oh... and they also prescribed me a couple of epi-pens just in case I need it one day.

Yesterday I got to play with Isabelle's princess dresses. I think I could really get into the whole dress-up thing. Thanks Isabelle for sharing your dresses and tea set with me! I had fun!

4 comments:

Jennifer Herring said...

What a brave girl!

DeAnna said...

She is a brave girl!!

And she looks so cute as a princess...the last picture is super cute too...

Paige said...

I love the first pic... and princess dresses should be made for big girls too....

Andrea said...

I hope the new inhaler helps. Love the princess dresses! Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day!