Hey everyone... Well, today was my appointment with my pediatrician regarding my allergies and suspected asthma. Mommy was really impressed with Dr. Lai's desire to investigate things further. Many of you know that I've been coughing every morning for several months now, and I've also started having coughing fits when running around. Dr. Lai is pretty sure it's asthma, but checked everything to make sure, including doing a whooping cough test (negative), doing a chest x-ray (fine), and sending me to a pediatric allergist on February 12th. The whole asthma thing isn't too much of a surprise considering Daddy had it as a child and I seem to have inherited his allergy genes. I also get to try out this cool new inhaler... whoo whoo! Oh, and I weigh 28.5 pounds now! Dr. Lai mentioned that she's not too worried about the the allergies and asthma because I seem to be flourishing otherwise and growing leaps and bounds!
Anyway, here's a recent picture Mommy took. She's obsessed with my long eyelashes and thanks God regularly that I inherited them from my handsome Daddy!
3 comments:
Sounds like a great doctor! Kaya really enjoys her inhaler - she thinks it's a pretty fun game. Who knew inhalers could be so much fun!?! Hopefully Molly's as easily amused as Kaya. :-)
Justin had asthma from birth, diagnosed around 9 months and ultimately outgrew the bulk of it. There's always that hope! I'm so pleased for you both that the doc was receptive and proactive in researching this
Can I just say this is my favorite picture you've taken of Molly ever?! She's gorgeous!
Marianne
Post a Comment