
It's hard to believe that in 10 days, Garrett and Paige are going to be ONE! So yesterday I attempted to get their 1-year portraits done. It was a HUGE challenge to do all by myself because every time I'd put one of them on the backdrop, they would walk/crawl away before I could even get back to my camera. And then came the meltdowns. So I put them down for their naps, and when they woke up they were fresh and happy. I was able to get these shots in 10 minutes flat. What a difference!





And for good measure... here's a classic Garrett outtake.
8 comments:
Where did the time go?!? Love the photos- both so sweet... and so healthy. :) the umbys
Awesome pictures of 2 awesome kiddos :) They both have such great little personalities and you can really see that in the pictures! We just wish we could see them more often! Happ almost birthday to them!
beautiful children--so huggable!
so cute! great pic's of your two little one year old's!
Excellent pics, Amy! Love the Garrett outtake and love the way Paige looks in her dress.
Happy almost birthday! Love the pics!! Great job having sticking it out and trying again Amy.
You made it and in one piece! Good job mom and dad!!!
Not much about Molly these days
Post a Comment