Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Garrett's Dino Buddy...

Garrett has a good friend that we call his "Dino Buddy". When the twins were born, Steve's Aunt Nancy bought them identical stuffed dinosaurs. Garrett has fallen in love with his and has adopted Paige's as well. The good thing about having two Dino Buddies is that if we lose one we'd have an extra, because Garrett is fiercely attached to it. He crawls around the house dragging his dinosaur around with him, and will occasionally pause to "talk" to his dinosaur or give it kisses. When he's going to sleep he cuddles with his dinosaur and chews on its tail. And on most occasions he falls asleep with his face buried in Dino Buddy. Here's a video of Garrett and Dino Buddy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I just LOVE LOVE LOVE when little guys fall in love with there stuffed friends. Tommy still lights up when he finds his Ducky underneath his ton of other loved stuffed animals. It is like torture to him to get rid of any of them. I think he will be taking a crate of stuffed friends to college with him. I hope Garrett loves them as long as Tommy has. It is one of the many sweet sides of our otherwise ALL boy boys.
Kristina

Carey said...

Very cute! Caden fell in love with a little duck blanket he got in the NICU. I had the hospital mail me a 2nd one because I had to have a backup! :) He is hopelessly in love with it and snuggles it to sleep and is the only thing that calms him down sometimes.
Carey

Tricia said...

What a cutie! Love how much he loves his Dino.

DeAnna said...

Good thing you have two! Sometimes having a lovey can be a bad thing when they go missing!!