
Does this sweet baby look like a thief to you? Well, she IS! Today we went to the mall. When our time was done we headed back to the car when I noticed that Paige was playing with something unfamiliar. When I looked at it closer, it was a pair of pants from "Children's Place" with the tags still on. The twins are getting at a "grabby" stage, and I can only assume that she grabbed them off of a shelf and they ended up wedged by her side in the stroller. The irony was that they were IN HER SIZE. Coincidence? Maybe. So back into the mall we went to return the pants to Children's Place. The woman in the store laughed, and was very thankful I hauled all the kiddos back in. But it was a good teaching moment for Molly (since obviously Paige and Garrett don't have a clue what was happening). Do they make black & white prison jumpsuits in size 18 months?
2 comments:
She looks too smart to be a thief--probably just didn't realize she hadn't paid... :)
She should have gone for the baby jewellry - it's easier to hide.
Post a Comment