Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween at Preschool

Today Garrett and Paige had their Dress-up Halloween Parade at preschool.  Although they had planned on being pirates for Halloween, they decided that they wanted to attend this function in last year's costumes as Nemo and Bruce the Shark.  Who was I to argue? 


And... being that I am now a preschool teacher, I had to play along with the other teachers.  I looked for something awesome in the thrift stores, but was left taking the easy route an dressing as a sheriff.  Here's me and the other teachers all dolled up!


We took the class treat-or-treating through the church offices and the staff always does such a wonderful job!  We also took them through a Bible Study group of golden-aged ladies, and the grandmas were so excited to see all the cute kiddos that they broke out in a rousing chorus of "This Little Light of Mine".  It was absolutely precious.


Here's the entire class.  It's a small miracle that they sat still long enough to take this photo.  


Afterwards it was back to class as usual.  Most kids took their costumes off... but not mine.  They spent the ENTIRE day dressed up.  Can you blame them?  Halloween ROCKS!

No comments: