Thursday, December 3, 2009

These kids make me laugh

Today, Molly and I were driving to a friend's house to go see their new baby girl. We had a funny conversation that went something like this:

Mom: We're going to go see my friend and her new baby.
Molly: Two babies?
Mom: No
Molly: Three babies?
Mom: No. Just one baby.

Obviously we've been hanging out too long with my friends with twins and triplets. And the conversation continued...

Mom: When we're there, you are only allowed to touch the babies feet. Okay?
Molly: Why?
Mom: Because it's a new little itty bitty baby and we don't want to give it our germs.
Molly: Itsy bitsy like a spider?
Mom: No bigger than a spider.
Molly: Spiders are awesome. I have two babies in my tummy.
Mom: Really?
Molly: Their names are Garrett and Paige.

She was totally cracking me up. Love that kid. Garrett is also one funny little boy, although his gig is more physical comedy. He'll do something totally random that he'll find funny and will fall over laughing. He's also the poster child for why you should never let you children get a hold of medicine in bottles. I just had to snap a picture before I took it away from him...

1 comment:

Christie, Scott, Hailey and Luke said...

Molly is so funny :) And Garrett is a ham and all boy! I think him and Luke are gonna be trouble!