Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some scanned pictures...

For a few weeks, I've had some pictures that I needed to scan for the blog but there has never seemed to be a free moment to do that. Until this morning! First, I wanted to show you Molly's preschool photos! I bought the smallest photo package because I was kinda figuring that the pictures would suck. But I was pleasantly surprised! My hat's off to the photographer! Here's Molly individual picture:


And here's her class photo. I can't imagine that posing that many 3-year olds was an easy feat! Molly's favorite friend in the class in Kate, who is in the same row as Molly, second from the end (in a black shirt with white design). You can click on the picture to see it larger.


And then a couple of weeks back we had to go to the mall and Santa was there. Molly was STOKED to sit on his lap, which is a huge milestone because it is the FIRST year that she was willing to sit with him (let alone beg to do it). I was so thrilled to have her sit and chat with Santa, and she informed him that she wanted a "big girl bike" for Christmas. She's outgrown her tricycle, so it wasn't much of a surprise to us. Hopefully Santa comes through on Christmas Day!

No comments: