Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas at Sanctuary...

This Sunday evening we had the Christmas program at our church. I got to play with the band, which was particularly fun because it was Christmas last year when I took a "leave of absence" from playing to have the twins. I didn't realize how much I missed it!


But the highlight was definitely the children's program. Molly was SO CUTE with her little buddies. I took a video clip and unfortunately the lighting is really low so it's kinda hard to see, but you get the idea. We'll have to remember to pay more attention to the lighting next year...



And here's a shot of Molly with her buddy Keilani. These two are so stinking cute! Molly and Keilani look so much alike and I think if we were out in public people would think I have two sets of twins.


I want to send my best to Marisa (our Children's Director) and her husband Mitch (our drummer) who are leaving our church next Sunday to work with another congregation. You guys will be missed terribly, and I can't thank you enough for the love you've breathed into our church family.

2 comments:

Christie, Scott, Hailey and Luke said...

Love it! Kids programs are so fun, Molly did a great job! we can't wait for Hailey's preschool one tonight!

Todd and Michelle said...

Molly looks like she's having a great time! It's nice to see something Christmasy!