Saturday, April 26, 2008

Signs of Summer...

Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. Mommy and Daddy continued with their commitment of "Family Day" today. In other words, we're trying to spend at least one day a week together as a family. This may sound easy to do, but over the last few months it was becoming harder and harder due to other commitments. But Mommy and Daddy are making an effort to make family a priority... and I love it!

Anyway, today we enjoyed some of the fruits of the impending summer... the loquats off of our tree in the backyard. None of us really knew what loquats were before we had a tree full of them. They're in season right now and are YUMMY! When they're ripe they taste like a cross between a cherry and a pear. And they just happen to be a fruit that I don't seem to be allergic too!


We also spent some time playing in our backyard this evening. It definitely felt like spring will be coming to an end soon. We saw a lot of little baby birds flying around. In fact, Mommy caught a photo of a Mommy bird feeding her baby bird on the neighbors fence.



I'm looking forward to the summer but hoping the spring doesn't leave us too quickly. I would be happy if the weather stayed like this forever!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

YAY for Family day! Glad that you guys had a great weekend!