Hey everyone. Well... we're waiting and seeing if the Clomid works. Every morning I get up and test myself and so far... no ovulation. And over the last few days I think I'm starting to feel the effects of this drug. I only actually took the pills for five days last week, and when I had finished my last pill I have to admit that I thought, "what's the big deal... I feel totally fine on this stuff." But the last few days, that's changing. My emotions feel totally raw and exposed and I think I've cried more in the last couple of days then I have this entire year. Apparently, that's pretty normal. So please be nice to me. I might cry. And please pray for Steve! (hahahaha)
Editted to add: Just wanted to add that Steve came home early today with FLOWERS! Alright, did I marry the most amazing man on the face of the planet?
2 comments:
I'll be praying! And what a sweet husband. :-)
Steve is great!!! I am praying for you and promise to be nice to you!! :)
Post a Comment