Our friend, Auntie Dee Dee, has coined the term "want monster". Basically that's when you want something really bad that it's ugly. Well, today Mommy got a bad case of the want monster. We went over to Auntie DeAnna and Isabelle's house today because the two camera crazy mommies wanted to play. Well, that meant that Isabelle and I were their targets. Auntie DeAnna also just happened to have matching dresses for Isabelle and I to wear. How convenient! Anyway, now Mommy has the "want monster" for studio lights. Too bad for her that any extra money is going towards paying off our van! Anyways, here's some of the pictures that Mommy took today!
3 comments:
The picutes came out so cute, can't wait to edit mine, thanks for letting me borrow your camera, I was about to die from withdrawls!
Lucky for Molly she got to test out Calysta's dress!!
No need to buy lights you can use mine!!
Very cute pictures! Those dresses are just too cute!
And, you're not the only one with that "want monster". :-)
how cute!! the girls look like they are having fun!
Post a Comment