Thursday, April 24, 2008
Mommy's Post: This morning's appointment...
Well, I got in to the clinic this morning. After another ultrasound and review of my bloodwork, they've concluded that there's no tumor concern (Praise the Lord) and that I can indeed start with Clomid after all. Yay! No FSH injections! Or at least not yet! If the Clomid doesn't work they will indeed put me on the injections. I'm glad they're starting with the Clomid though because the medication is a LOT cheaper. The reason they got me in for an appointment so quickly is because you have to start the Clomid on the "right day"... which for me is TODAY! So I'm officially starting treatment tonight! Whoo whoo! They are also putting me on a drug that will hopefully drop my prolactin levels (because my high prolactin levels are inhibiting ovulation as well). AND they are also going to be doing artificial insemination (AI) to increase our odds. That's where all you friends are going to come in handy. I will have around 18 hours notice before I have to go in for an AI treatment, so I'll be calling around to everyone who will listen begging you to take my daughter for a morning. Since we don't have family here... I'll really need your help! Anyway, thanks everyone for your prayers and concern. We're happy that things are rolling now! Yay! Keep praying... it's working!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sign me up... I can call in sick! or I may just be off playing with the new baby...Molly will be welcome.
Amy htis is all great news and I'm so excited for you!
woo hoo!!!! what encouraging news! Chloe and I are more than happy to spend a morning with Molly. I usually am not working in the mornings. The AI label always throws me off--I think Artificial Intelligence!!
I'm happy to take her if I'm not working! (I'd call in sick, but have next to no sick time... sorry)
I'm so excited that they were able to start your treatment so quickly though!
Molly can come play with Keilani whenever you need us. The pack and play is here and ready! We're very excited for you!! Can I hope for twins or no?
:)
Post a Comment