Although my spoken vocabulary is still a little limited to "bye", "Mommy", "Dada" and "banana", I have been learning some animal sounds. So far I know what a fish, pig, sheep, dog, snake and frog say. I bet you didn't even know that fish speak! Maybe it's easier for me to pick this up because I'm pretty much obsessed with animals right now. I love all things animals... toys, books, America's Funniest Home Videos, you name it! Unfortunately because of my allergies, Mommy is in the process of finding new homes (read: Good Will) for all but the nicest of my stuffed animals, and the one she's keeping are being evicted from my bedroom. I'll eventually forgive her. Anyway, here's some of the animals I know!
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your stuffed friends Molly!
Amy - The video isnt working???
Wow Molly, you know lots of animal sounds! Tell Mommy to teach you what an elephant says, that is a funny one! We missed you today at our little girl playdate.
Post a Comment