Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick-or-treating & my long lost sister...

Well, Hallowe'en was not really up my alley. I did indeed get to try out the whole trick-or-treating thing at our neighbors but I wasn't thrilled about the whole experience. I wouldn't let Mommy and Daddy put me down the whole time we were trick-or-treating and I was completely scared of the ghouls and goblins decorating our neighbor's lawns. Since I whimpered the entire time, Mommy and Daddy quickly gave up and we went home. But then our doorbell kept wringing and all these people in scary costumes would yell "Trick or Treat" at us. Everytime the doorbell would ring I'd get more and more scared. So I went to bed early and slept it off. My favorite part was definitely sorting through all the colorful packages in my bucket that the neighbors gave me. I wonder what's in those little packages? And I wonder why I couldn't find any of them the next day?


Anyway, today I got to play with my friend Emma. Many people have commented that Emma and I may have been seperated at birth. But she's 4 months older than me, so it's pretty impossible we're long lost sisters. Our friend Ty was also over so we all had a lot of fun playing together.


Well, I hope you all survived the terror of Hallowe'en. Love ya!

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

OH wow! I never noticed how closley they do look alike!!