Monday, November 19, 2007

Mmmm... Thanksgiving is coming...

Hi everyone! Not too much to report around here. Mommy has had a bit of consulting work to crank through over this last week and Daddy finished replacing our furnace and ducting system. We took another trip to the zoo and of course had our Thursday play date with Ava and Keilani (see picture below)! And on Friday night, Mommy and Daddy got to go out without me and I stayed home to play with Auntie Paige. It's only the 3rd time they've gone out at night without me and they both seemed a little excited about the prospect. I don't understand why?


Mommy and I have started planning for the holiday season. We've started our Christmas shopping which is fun. Mommy has already caved and has given me one of the stocking stuffers she bought. I think she's even more excited then I am! And this evening my Nani arrives from Canada for a visit! It's a bit of a bittersweet visit because Papa wasn't able to join her this trip. He is suffering from some really bad back problems and had to cancel his flight. We'll TOTALLY miss him, but I'm happy that at least Nani is coming (even though she's leaving him to fend for himself)! WE LOVE YOU PAPA!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this picture of Molly! She is so adorable! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

DeAnna said...

Cute Pic Molly! Your too cute!