Sunday, November 11, 2007

A visit from Grandma & Grandpa!

I had an awesome weekend! Grandma and Grandpa Belknap came for a visit and totally spoiled me! Their whirlwind visit began with a trip to the Folsom Zoo. We saw all kinds of animals, but my favorites were the peacocks, which roamed around all over the place, and the tigers. The tigers were playing with a giant rubber ball, and they would stalk it and then pounce on it just like a giant house cat. It was really fun to watch!


When we were leaving the zoo, Grandma took me on a train ride. We got to ride the coolest little steam engine around the property. I grinned from ear to ear.


We also got to spend some time with our extended family... the Hare clan (my great aunt and uncle) and the Faddis clan (cousins). This meant that I got to spend some time playing with my cousins Brandon, Logan and Brody! Those guys know how to play. I was exhausted after an evening of chasing them around. Particularly Logan. He and I had a blast playing with a section of air conditioning ducting that Daddy gave us. It was like a giant slinky that we could climb through!


I also loved seeing cousin Brody. I kept sneaking over to him and trying to pet his head. He's just such a cute baby! I felt bad because he was teething so bad, so I gave him one of my teething rings. I hope he feels better soon. Looking at this picture, I think you can definitely tell we're related!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That's so funny! When I first looked at the picture of cousin Brody I thought it was Molly! They do look alike!

Anonymous said...

i've been wanting to go to that zoo! fun pics of the animals :)
Happy Thanksgiving you guys.