Well, Christmas is looming on the horizon and I couldn't be happier about it. Ever since Mommy and Daddy have been married, they have decorated their house for Christmas the weekend after Thanksgiving. So in an effort to not fail tradition, we dug out the Christmas tree and put it up Saturday! Mommy was a little worried about me being around the tree, but it only took a few stern warnings and one time-out for me to realize that I could only touch the decorations very gently. The novelty has already worn off and now I just prefer to enjoy the tree from afar.


Mommy also let me watch the Charlie Brown Christmas Special as her introduction to what Christmas is truely about. Although the highlight of the show for me was definitely the music, I am intrigued by the whole "baby in a stable" thing. Mommy also bought me my own "Little People Nativity Set" to tell me about Jesus, but right now I'm more interested in the sheep, donkey and camel that came with it.

3 comments:
Amy,
Molly is an absolutly precious little girl! Adorable! I hope you are doing well and enjoying the holidays. It looks like you are.
Can't wait till sometime we can get the kiddos together to play!
Love, Krista
what a beautiful tree amy! molly looks so cute watching TV-i LOVE that charlie brown! our tree isn't up yet but it's good to know it's going ok at your place-i've been worried about that here. Merry Christmas!
-rose
Love the picture of Molly touching the tree! I remember last year giving Kayla very stern warnings about touching the tree and we had one or two timeouts. We are getting our tree tomorrow so we will see how it goes this year. We would love to see you guys when we are in Sacramento. We will let you know the next time we come up.
Post a Comment