Sunday, December 23, 2012

First Annual Christmas Party

Today, our family got together with some friends from our SMOM club and had a Christmas party.  It was such a fun time, that we have collectively decided it is the "first annual" party, because everyone had so much fun.  I forgot my camera, but thankfully some of the other mommies were more prepared.  Our hosts (the Lin-Delcollo's) deep fried a turkey and then we all added something to the potluck.  I brought a ham and a stuffing casserole.  Needless to say there was a TON of food.   Here's many of the "moms" getting the food prepped.  Thankfully Susan has such a HUGE kitchen!


The kids had a blast with all their little friends.  I think there was a total of fifteen kids there, which I suppose is not surprising considering we all have twins or triplets.  Here's Garrett hanging out with the Gilmore boys, and Molly and Paige eating with the Taylor girls.


The mommies and daddies got some time to relax and visit while the kids self-entertained.  We all were BLOWN away by how nicely the kids played with each other.  


The kids also got involved in a full out laser tag WAR with Susan's sister and her fiance.  Here's some of the girls hiding under the kitchen table.


It was such a fabulous evening and one of my favorite memories of the holidays.  Amazing people, amazing food and an amazing time!

No comments: