Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the move...

Well, I knew this day would come... the babies are starting to move. On the same day Paige figured out how to roll over both ways to get something she wants, and Garrett started scooting backwards to move around the place. So, I guess this weekend some "re-babyproofing" is in order. Here's a video of Garrett moving around. He is slow and methodical so I sped the video up to double-time and then had to put it to music when my voice on the video sped up too.



Yah... the boy doesn't roll over, but look at him go. He's going to be crawling before we know it. Funny how when it's your first child you can't wait for those milestones. And when it's your second (and third) child you'd be happy if they just stayed in one place. But I do love this age. Garrett and Paige are so inquisitive and you can see their little brains just absorbing everything up. Here's another cute video of them together. They LOVE it when I sing.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Can you believe how fast they are changing--going to the next level? Wow! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I just love the face plant at the end. So cute!!
KRistina

Quayle Covey Blog said...

On the move already? You're in trouble Amy!

Anonymous said...

Loved it! You sing so well you have them falling all over themselves! What happened to the 6mo. pics? Plus I have a quick question for you...check your e-mail. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Oops! last message was from me!

Amy U.