
Well, I finally got around to doing some 3-year portraits of Molly. I suppose a little late is better than never! Over the past year she has become quite the little poser for the camera and I love the fact that I don't have to chase her down anymore. I'm loving age three so far, and although she's becoming a little sassy, I can't help but laugh at some of her comments. Like today when I snagged one of her grapes she said in a disgusted voice, "Mommy! You ate my grapes! Go sit in time out!". Or today when I said aloud that I wished the lady in front of me in the parking lot would get out of my way she shouted, "Shoo lady! Shoo lady!". I love this kid!
1 comment:
I love the Shoo Lady comment. That is exactly what she says to Bella everyday during lunch time while Bella sits at her feet. I think she is afraid she is going to swipe her lunch. So so cute!!
Kristina
Post a Comment