

And here's their class picture from last year. Notice that they've calmed down quite a bit in a year!

And here she is with Miss Kristina on her first day of school!
And here they are together today on her last day of school.

In the last 18 months Molly has learned so much - from her colors and shapes to her letters and numbers. She's started cutting with scissors, which I would have NEVER let her use before I saw her doing it at school. Together we've taught her to be "binky free", how to use the potty, and even how to speak in sentences! Even more importantly she's developed great social skills and she no longer fears being away from me. What a change in 18 months! Thank you so much Kristina for the impact you've made on my little girl's life. You've been invaluable to our family!
2 comments:
Ok Amy
I was doing so good until I read this. It was a great day today. 18 months has flown by!! Oh my sad sad heart now. Thank you so much for sharing your little girl with me.
KRistina
I was choked up writing it. Especially seeing that picture of her on the first day. Look how little she is! A lot has changed in 18 months!
Post a Comment