Just a quick update. Sorry there won't be any pictures... but I literally haven't had any time to pick up my camera. Hopefully this weekend! Anyway, we had our doctor's appointment on Tuesday and the babies are doing great. Garrett is truly our chunky monkey, and now weighs 8 lbs 11 oz and is 21 3/4 inches long! Paige is a lean 7 lbs 5 oz and 20 1/2 inches long, and is growing at a normal rate. It's really odd to pick them both up and feel such a difference in their weights. This week is the first week I've been home alone with the three kids. It's been both really good and really horrible, mostly depending on Molly's mood. Yesterday was a complete train wreck and at one point all three kids AND me were in tears. I felt like I was doing triage... who's crying the most and whose needs are most urgent. Today has been the exact opposite and we've been doing alright (even though I've been running non-stop), and ironically it's the first day that no one has come over to assist during the day.
Some quick "thank you's". Thanks to Toria (our senior pastor's wife) and her 5-year old son Evan who came Monday afternoon to help with babies and make lunch for us all. Thanks to Andrea who brought us an awesome meal Monday night. Thanks to Faye who bought extra food that we've been eating for lunches! Thanks to Paige, Suzanne and Winter who helped me Monday night, when Steve was at a Vision Team meeting, and saved my sanity during one of Molly's worse tantrums ever. Thanks to Jen who helped wrangle kids Tuesday afternoon and brought me chocolate mini-eggs to keep me happy! I am humbled by the how loving and giving our church family is and I am truly seeing an extension of God's love through His people!
No comments:
Post a Comment