Well, today the twins turned 1 month old! Can you believe that? It's gone by so fast that it's a good reminder that I need to enjoy every day. Anyway, I wanted to continue the tradition of the "monthly photo" that I did with Molly. And, taking a cue from my friend DeAnna, I thought it would be cute to post Molly's photos with them so you can see the differences and similarities between all three kids! So here's Garrett today:

And here's Paige today:

And here's Molly at 1 month old:

It's kinda like Molly is a cross between Garrett and Paige. It will be interesting to see how they grow and change!
4 comments:
Seriously??? A month already? Man, I can't believe it! Adorable babies!
I can't believe they are a month old already! Wow! Yeah, cherish this time....Amanda C
Wow you can totally see Molly in both of them. I love to watch them grown and the stuffed animal shrink over the months. You will be glad to have these pictures at the end of the year.
Boy oh Boy Garrett looks like Momma!! I think Paige and Molly look so much alike
I love these pictures
Kristina
Post a Comment