Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weight check...

Well, yesterday the twins went to the doctor for a weight check. Garrett surpassed his birth weight and is now 7.0 pounds! Paige on the other hand is packing it on a little more slowly and tipped the scale just under her birth weight at 6.3 pounds. It's interesting to note that they look very different from each other now, particularly because any swelling has gone down. Paige looks SO much like Molly did as an infant. I'll have to dig through Molly's old pics and show a comparison. And Garrett is the only child of mine that looks remotely like my side of the family (lucky child)! Anyway, I found time to edit one more photo. Can Paige be any cuter?

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Gorgeous photos! Don't worry, those babies will eat when they're hungry! I wish I could come help you spoil them! Hope to see you back at Bible study soon. We'd be glad to give your mom a night off of cooking.

Paige said...

She is adorable!