

Molly has also been counting down with us the days until Garrett and Paige arrive. I put together a 7-day calendar for her that had little pictures on it depicting each day. For example, on preschool days there is a picture of her teacher. On the day that Nani comes, there's a picture of Nani. And on the last day, there's a picture of two babies. And every morning we wake up and put a sticker on the day we're on and talk about our plans for the day. This has been good for her considering we've been talking much more about the arrival of the twins and I feel like it's helped her conceptualize a time line for their arrival. Which is 4 MORE DAYS!
I'm now 37 weeks pregnant and as big as a house. I had a little pity party last night and cried over my lack of ability to do much, coupled by the guilt that my sweet, helpful husband comes home from work and does everything. Just in case you guys don't know... I'm married to the best man on the face of the planet. Anyway, 4 days may not sound like much but for some reason it just feels like an eternity to me right now. Please be praying it goes by fast...
3 comments:
Molly looks so cute as a princess, great pictures!
The chart thing is a great idea, we did that too! Love that you added picture to yours.
Hope you are hangin in there, we will see you tomorrow!
I agree - Molly looks adorable!
I'm praying that the time passes quickly for you. Let me know if there's anything I can do (seriously).
This was a cute post and Molly is just adorable in her outfit! I've been thinking of you a ton lately and praying that you are getting along wonderfully. I know it doesn't sound nice right now but man... you've already been pregnant 37 weeks! What's another 4 days:):):) And three now I do believe. But I know, everything is getting to me a little too and I only am preparing for 1! I can't even imagine what you are going through. But again, I'll continue praying for you guys!
Love,
Melissa:)
Post a Comment