
Yesterday, I got to celebrate the end of this pregnancy with a few friends! First we went for pedicures, which was particularly nice considering:
a) I can't reach my feet.
b) People will see my toes at the hospital.
c) The pampering was divine.
After our pedicures, we went out for Mexican food and enjoyed some time laughing over the trials and tribulations of being parents.

So tonight my mom arrives, and then tomorrow we finally get to meet Paige and Garrett. Our surgery is scheduled for 11:00 a.m., and they asked that we be there two hours early. We'll send out a quick email when we're able with details of their arrival and, as soon as humanly possible, we'll update the blog with some pictures. By this time tomorrow, we'll be a family of five! Whoo whoo!
6 comments:
WOW! I think you are bigger than you were on Friday, that was not meant to sound mean, I just can't believe it!
This time last year you were wanting another baby and we were praying for you to get pregnant! Look how God provided! Now tomorrow you will be welcoming TWO very special miracles to your family! I can't wait to meet them! Please call us if you need anything!! It's going to be an awesome day tomorrow!! We are praying for you all!!
Love, Freddie & Dee
We are praying for you this morning. IT is 12:00 I bet Paige and Garrett are here now!! I hope and pray all is well. Thinking of you all
Love Kristina
YAY! Hope that your surgery went well and that you are enjoying your TWO gorgeous newborns. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers, as always, but even more especially over these next few weeks. Thank goodness your mom can be there to help out. Best of luck Amy! We love you guys! Krista and boys
I just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and your family. Thank you for helping to increase children's ministry by two! :) If you need any anything please give us a call.
Blessings and love,
Mitch and Marisa
Loved that you got one final picture for posterity's sake. This way when they are 14 and complaining that you never do anything for them, you can get out the photo and the tape measure and end that conversation right then and there! Am assuming that all 5 of you are cuddled up on the bed enjoying being a family by now. Have been and will continue to think of you! Much love, The Umbaragers
Hello from Bible study! We received the update and are thrilled the babies are here and you are all doing well! YEAH! Let me know if there is anything I can do. I would love to bring you a meal when you get home. Can't believe your tummy in that picture! How do our bodies do it? YOU ROCK!
Post a Comment