Sunday, July 13, 2008

This post was brought to you by the number TWO!

Hi everyone. Well, this has definitely been the week for the number TWO. Of course, I turned TWO on Thursday. And then Mommy had a doctor tell her that there are not one, but TWO babies in her belly. How's that for a shocker? She got to see the TWO little babies, with their TWO little heartbeats. And then my TWO parents shared a moment of utter disbelief. But it explains Mommy's nausea, exhaustion and expanding waistline, which all seem multiplied by TWO since her pregnancy with me. I guess life is going to be a little crazy in the new year when the twins come.

So, I would like to share TWO prayer requests. The first is for Mommy's energy level... because she has no energy and apparently that's difficult when dealing with me. The second is for the twins, that the pregnancy goes well and that they stay in the oven until they're "fully baked". Thanks!

12 comments:

Marianne said...

OH MY GOSH, AMY! I'm so excited about this! Congratulations, and you will be in my prayers! :)

aaron krista kellen shea and ansley said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You've waited so long and now your family will get 2 little precious ones. We are so excited for you!

Kacie said...

hooray for more twins!! I can't wait to talk to you about this!! I can imagine you are feeling every emotion at once, as I did. Congratulations! Kacie

Denise said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...I'M IN SHOCK!! That is hilarious. Well, you got exactly what you wanted. I can't wait to find out if they are boys or girls. Congratulations!!!

DeAnna said...

COngratulations! We are so excited for you all!!

Jennifer Herring said...

Congrats!

Paige said...

That's right...twins...Boo-Ya!

I'm super excited for you Miss Amy and I know that you are goingot do so great with this pregnancy and as mommy of mulitples... think of the photo opportunities...out of this world!

Hugs

Lexi and Linzi said...

WOWOWOWOW!!!! This is so exciting:) Lexi and I will be praying for your TWO! You take care of yourself Amy! Congratulations!

Katie Scott said...

Congrats Amy! I know you have some mixed emotions right now, which I am sure is totally normal. We are praying for you and the twins!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you and Steve!! WOW! I am so glad I checked this blog and saw the news!! We will be praying for you all!!!! Love, Joseph and Michelle Butlig

Quayle Covey Blog said...

Double blessings- Amen Amen!!
:)

Anonymous said...

For some reason I got huge goose bumps and almost started crying reading the news. Congrates to all of you. Amy you will be an amazing mommy of 3. Blessings
Cortnie, Eric, Chase and Emma
Keep us posted