Yup... the title of this post says it all. Yesterday was my birthday and I am now the ripe old age of TWO! I had a fabulous birthday. Mommy started the day off by getting me Elmo balloons and I ran around the house with them trailing behind me screaming "Melmo! Melmo! Melmo!" (my version of Elmo's name). Then Mommy and I made my favorite dinner... ham (with honey mustard), homemade macaroni and cheese, and green beans! It was life group night, so all of our bible study friends came over and celebrated with us. We ate dinner, had cupcakes, and then opened gifts. My friend Kaya was a great help and whenever I got frustrated with ribbons or tape while opening gifts, I would just hand it to her and she would happily open it for me. Now that's a friend! Thanks Kaya! And thanks to everyone who got me such great gifts! I love you guys!
6 comments:
Kaya had a great time helping out! Happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Molly!
Happy birthday! That video was cute!!
Happy Birthday Molly! I can't believe you're already two!
Happy Birthday Molly. We miss you.
Happy Birthday Molly!
Post a Comment