Well, I hope all my family in Canada had a Happy Canada Day on July 1st and that all my homies here in the U.S.A. had a Happy Independence Day yesterday. Life has been a little crazy around here. You'll notice that this post is once again "photo free". This is primarily because Mommy has been feeling sick, sick, sick with the pregnancy and doesn't have the energy to pick up her camera. So you KNOW that she's not feeling great. She's trying to be "excited" about the nausea as it signifies that her body is producing the necessary hormones to stay pregnant. But it's hard when all you want to do is lay on the couch for hours on end...
So... Wednesday night I did indeed end up getting my big girl bed. Unfortunately the bed rail that Mommy and Daddy initially got for it wasn't big enough and my sleep was interupted when I rolled out of it and bounced off the floor around midnight. Ooops. A special thanks to Auntie Dee Dee who delivered a bigger bed rail to our house the next morning that they weren't using. I'm going to bed relatively well at night now without my bobo, but I'm still anti-nap and crying myself to sleep in the afternoon. It's just not fun to sleep without my bobo.
Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day at our friend's house. I had a blast running around with all my little buddies, Daddy enjoyed playing their Nintendo Wii, and Mommy enjoyed sitting on the porch swing chatting with the other mommies. And it was particularly exciting to see our friend's the Himmelbergers who just got back Thursday from six weeks at Stanford hospital enduring a long recovery after Drew's open heart surgery. We're so happy to have you guys home! All night I kept pointing at Drew and saying "owie" and Mommy tried to explain that Drew's owie is almost all gone!
And this is going to be an exciting week. It starts tomorrow with Isabelle's 3rd birthday party. It's a princess theme party, and we're all supposed to come in our princess dresses for a tea party. And then of course my birthday is on Thursday! Since my party isn't until July 19th, Mommy may have to get me a birthday cake and ice cream to celebrate. She loves me... Even though I scream relentlessly at naptime...
3 comments:
Happy 4th Molly you looked so cute yesterday in your Red White and Blue! Glad to hear you are enjoying your big girl bed!!! Try not to give Mommy a run for her money anymore, she is working on making you a friend to play with!!
Good for you - sleeping in a big girl bed! Happy 4th to all of you as well!
Amy, Sorry to hear that the nausea is giving you a rough time. I tried to remind myself the same thing, that it was GOOD to feel sick all the time, but it did not always work...Glad to hear that Molly is starting to adjust better and I hope it continues to get easier for her!
Post a Comment