Monday, June 2, 2008
Mommy's Post: Feeling like a pin cushion...
Well... today I started my next plight against infertility - acupuncture. Yup, even though I'm slightly needle-phobic, I must say that the whole experience was extremely benign. In fact, I would almost venture to say that it was relaxing. When the needles were going in, they didn't feel any worse than a mosquito bite and once they were in place, you didn't feel a thing. She put them in my arms, feet, abdomen, forehead, ears and legs. Once they were in I just had to lay there and chill for 20 minutes. It became a really relaxing (read: child-free) time for me to pray. So, I'll be playing the human pin-cushion once a week on top of all the western medical "stuff". I've never been to so many doctors in my life. Our future offspring better appreciate this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am glad that you took Kristina's advice to start acupuncture! It can't hurt to try something new. Well, maybe those needles could hurt a bit, but you get my idea! I will be praying for ovulation!!!!!!
eewww needles... from a fellow phobic.....
maybe I'll get encouragement from you and go myself one of these days.
Thank you God for babies!
Yay for needles and all the weird things they do (okay, maybe not all of them). Seriously though, I'll keep praying for ovulation too!
If only our children knew the things we do for them.
I came across your blog and was happy to see you talk about yourself too. I am always wondering how things are moving a long. I continue to pray that God will answer your prayers of having a healthy baby real soon.
Jen:)
Post a Comment