Thursday, June 19, 2008

My life is about to change as I know it...

Hi everyone... Molly here. Well, I have the distinct feeling that my life is about to change as I know it. My mommy and daddy shared some exciting news with me this week. I'm still processing what it's all going to mean to me. But it is definitely nice to know that God heard all of our prayers! Check out the video below to better understand what I'm talking about...

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations Amy! I am so happy to hear this exciting news! Praise God!

Jennifer Herring said...

Cute :-)
Congrats again!!!

Kacie said...

Oh my goodness! That's awesome! So happy for you. Congratulations! Kacie

Denise said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so happy for you guys! You are going to love being the mother of 2 children. I'll be praying for twins!

Katie Scott said...

woo hoo!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! How far along are you???

DeAnna said...

Congratulations we are excited for you all!!

Lexi and Linzi said...

Great news!!!!! Congratulations:):)

Quayle Covey Blog said...

Congratulations!! Super cute video.

The Gueulettes said...

Yippee!! We're so excited to meet our new cousin!! Congratulations! Love Alex and Maya

Kerry E. said...

Yaaaaaaaaay! I'll keep ALL FOUR of you in prayer... :-)

Anonymous said...

What an answer to prayer! I am sooo happy for you. The video of Molly was super cute. I will continue praying for healthy baby and mommy.

Congrats!
Jen