Today was pretty mellow, but I did get to have my very first "real" haircut. Mommy has been cutting my hair since I was born, mainly because I don't have a whole lot of hair and Mommy is "frugal" (a.k.a. - cheap). But today she and Daddy took me to a real salon. Mommy even fessed up to the hairdresser that she's been cutting my hair with her scrapbooking scissors. Lucky for her, the hairdresser said she was pleasantly surprised what a good job Mommy had done. Yay Mommy! Unfortunately, my parents (being the quality parents that they are) forgot to bring their camera for my first haircut photo, so Daddy was forced to snap a picture with his cell phone camera. Good thing he has such a high quality phone!
4 comments:
I didn't even think she needed her haircut it looked so cute the other day! Good job!
She looks like she was very brave! Her hair was super cute at church today!!
Such a big girl! She looks like she stayed pretty calm :-)
Did you save a lock of hair? WE still have one from each of our kids and Oscar and I...crazy what some people save...lol
Molly looked so cute with her littel bangs yesterday!
PJ
Post a Comment