#1 - All things animals. I just love God's creativity with this one. There's just so many cool animals and I'm pretty much obsessed with them all. I now make around 15 different animals sounds (I know more animal sounds than actual words) and I like to cruise around the Christmas tree and kiss all the animals I see. Here I am kissing the bear ornament.

#2 - Pacifiers. I LOVE my pacifier. Some might say I'm addicted. Mommy and Daddy call it my "baby crack". I just call it soothing...

#3 - Dolls. Yup... I'm a total girly girl that loves her dolls. I love to talk to them and cuddle with them. They're my friends.

Anyway, those are just a few of the random things that God has blessed me with and that I appreciate to the fullest. I hope you find time to enjoy the little things of life this Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment