Hey everyone... Well, as our family is preparing to fly to Portland this Friday, Mommy and Daddy have been contemplating which gifts we'll bring and which we'll leave behind. One particular gift from them to me was in a rather large box, so it definitely wasn't going to make it to Portland. So instead they gave it to me early! Whoo whoo! It is a complete canvas play structure including three tunnels, a tent, a house and a circular hide-away. We don't have enough room inside the house to put it all up, but Mommy and Daddy set-up a few of the pieces for me to play with. The rest can go in the yard when it warms up. The good thing is that because it's canvas, it packs away relatively small and doesn't take up much space. I love my new hide-away, and like to drag my toys and books into it and hang out in there.
1 comment:
Molly,
I just live your site. I knew your dad, he hasn't change a bit, when he was in college at Cal Poly. I just got your mom and dad's Christmas letter. Tell them thanks for me. Have them drop me a line, I don't have their email.
Thanks
Post a Comment