Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas parties and snow fun...

Hey there everyone! So much has happened that today is going to be a BIG post. On Thursday we celebrated Christmas with our "Thursday Night Family" (a.k.a. - our Bible Study Group). It was a blast. Mommy cooked her very first turkey and a meal with all the fixings! We'll be eating leftovers from the feast for a few more days. There was 18 of us in total and I had soooooo much fun that I didn't get to bed until 9:00!


And then today, I got to experience snow for the very first time! My Auntie DeAnna and Isabelle invited our family to join them on a trek up the mountain. Isabelle's grandparents also joined us from Reno. We had a blast! I was quite intrigued by the whole "snow thing". It was cold and wet and slippery. But when Daddy broke out the plastic sled and started hauling me around, I was decided that being a little cold and wet was worth the adventure!


But I have to say that my favorite part was the fact that I could eat the snow. It felt great on my sore gums! And, after all our fun in the snow, we went out for lunch together. To be honest with you, the drive was almost as much fun as our time in the snow because Isabelle has a DVD player in their van!!! Although on the way home, neither Isabelle nor I couldn't keep our eyes pryed open for long. Thanks Isabelle and Auntie Dee Dee for the awesome day!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like a fun day in the snow! I like the family shot!

DeAnna said...

Thanks for joining us! It was fun! Molly was super funny when she was eating the snow!

Paige said...

Personally, I think Oscar is the best looking one on the page..... Nice shot of him!