Saturday, October 20, 2007

A trip to Apple Hill...

Well, on Friday I trekked up to Apple Hill to enjoy the bounty of the fall harvest. As you can see from the picture below, the weather man was forcasting rain and we were prepared for that fact, but once again the weather dude was WRONG and it was gorgeous and sunny there!


I enjoyed hanging out with my friends, as did Mommy. We ate lots of good grub and enjoyed checking out the wildlife and local farm animals. Tommy even braved the bucking broncos!


In my quest to get over my apple allergy, I sampled a homemade apple fritter. I give it two thumbs up. At one point I dropped it in the dirt and when Mommy tried to take it away from me I defended it with everything I had. Here I am warning her to, "Back away from the fritter."

All in all, a fabulous day was had by all. I enjoyed a nice little snooze on the way home, with visions of apple fritters dancing through my head. Or maybe I just passed out in a sugar coma...

No comments: