Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pretending...

Hi everyone. Well, I'm happy to report that Mommy made it home safe and sound from her weekend away from me. Boy I missed her. When she came home I couldn't contain my excitement and ran around in circles screaming and laughing. It sounds like she had a great time and was able to take some moments to practice her photography. You can check out some of her photos on her blog at http://imagesfromamy.blogspot.com/ (or click on the link from this page). The Women's Retreat's speaker spoke on finding balance in life and on "self care". And Mommy mentioned that she came home feeling refreshed, but a couple of days of craziness around here seems to have fixed that problem!

As for me... I'm beginning to discover a whole new world of "make believe". I love pretending to be a chef in my kitchen or pretending to be a mommy to my dolly. I even love to try and dress up my bear, although I still haven't completely mastered that yet. Here's a photo of me putting a pretty necklace on Bear. He loves to look pretty.


Anyway, on Friday we're going to go to Apple Hill with some friends which will be fun. Mommy and I already went last week together, and I got to try my first piece of apple pie. Yes... I seem to be overcoming my apple allergy... and what perfect timing for apple season! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying some apple pie yourself!

No comments: