Saturday, October 27, 2007

Can't just enough of pumpkins...

Hi everyone! Things are going better around here. My last molar has cut through and I sure feel a lot better. All that's left now are my incisors. Phew! We got to go to ANOTHER pumpkin patch on Thursday. I just can't get enough of those fabulous orange globes of wonder. I love to pick them up and carry them around and sort them by size! It makes me happy.


We hung out at the pumpkin patch with my buddies, Ava and Keilani. While we were there we got to check out some awesome farm animals. Here's a picture of Ava feeding the goats. Meanwhile I was enjoying showing everyone my latest discovery... that I have a belly button.


Anyway, that's the latest around here. We're off to help out at a Harvest Carnival (associated with our church) this afternoon. And guess what's going to be there... MORE PUMPKINS! Whoo whoo!

No comments: